Building Up My Home Library!
Building My Home Library!
After Greetings & Compliments;
It is strange that sometimes small things in life can make a great impact and difference on one! Even small things count in life!
As an Author, Writer and Columnist – I have had all my ten books authored by me spread out all over the house! But this Wednesday – December 18th 2013 – I had purchased bookstalls – and put all my books at one place – plus in the filing cabinets!
Great feelings of achievements, pride and self-contentment filled my mind – and my heart! Hearty self congratulations!
Now even if I depart in this world – all my works have been collected together at one place! Allah God Is Great! Allah Be Blessed – Amin – Amen!
Next day Thursday my Omani Short Life Story – Omani Theme – that was requested out of me by this personality in the newspaper to `revive revamp my column Between Us Only! was not published in The Weekend magazine as was promised to me!
The story can be found here – No Money For The Crayons!
I hope you will enjoy reading the article. More such articles in my books – especially the last one – Wipe My Tears! – http://www.createspace.com/4304972 and more information and details at http://www.myownmajid.com
Wishing you all the very best – and many thanks!
Majid Al Suleimany
- If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth the writing – Benjamin Franklin
- Words once printed have a life of their own! Carol Burnett
- Writing is a struggle against silence – Carlos Fuentes
- Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers – Charles W. Eliot
- You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them – Ray Bradbury
- You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend – Paul Sweeney.
- Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own – William Hazlitt
- Whenever you read a good book, it is like the author is right there, talking to you – Jack Handy