The Disease of Jealousy and Envy!
The Disease of Jealousy and Envy!
- Looking The Other Way!
- Not Appreciating Our Own!
- Bad Hearts At Work!
- Jealous and Envious People!
- The Mafias!
- The Old Guards!
- The Old Guards & The Mafias – Unite!
- People Will Never Change!
- So sad and tragic!
- Open your eyes and see, open your ears and hear and open your mouth – and speak!
- Say: I Take Refuge With The Lord Of The Dawn…… And From The Evil Of The Jealous As He Envies – (Surah 113: Ayah 1-2…5)
- Life cannot defeat a Writer who is in love with writing , for life itself is a Writer’s love until death – Edna Ferber
- Simply calling yourself as wise men does not make you as such. People will judge you by your character and behavior only! – Famous
- My Previous Article – http://majidall.com/2013/11/28/not-recognising-and-valuing-our-own-writers/
The Prophet (SAW) warned against envy by comparing it to fire that completely burns the wood. He (SAW) said: “Beware of jealousy, for verily it destroys good deeds the way fire destroys wood.” [Abu Dawood] Hasaad (Jealousy / Envy) is a disease of the heart and it causes impurity to the heart, when Allah’s Messenger (SAW) was asked who are the best of people? He (SAW) replied: “the one with a clean heart and truthful tongue.” They asked: ‘We understand a truthful tongue, but what does a clean heart mean?’ he answered: ‘It is the heart of one that is pious, pure, and is free of sin, transgressions, hatred and Hasad.” [Ibn Majah]
An African President – just after Independence from the colonial masters – was ‘teasing’ his congregation that the local ‘mentality and outlook’ that anything good must be ‘British – English’ and anything bad local!
Sad and Tragic!
A big rooster (chicken) must be an ‘English Chicken’ – thus ‘English orange’ – English mango (!) etc.! But there was no ‘English Cockroach’ – ‘English scorpion’ etc. – these were only local ones!
A question of mentalities and outlooks!
There is also this issue that some elements – perhaps more because of their backgrounds or perhaps sources support – think that they ‘know everything!’ and that they are better than everyone else and that they have more rights too! These people will never change – until it is too late for them – and everybody else too for that matter!
NEED I SAY MORE? Do Not think so!
By Majid Al Suleimany
My Previous Article – http://majidall.com/2013/11/28/not-recognising-and-valuing-our-own-writers/
Some More Sayings! –
- O ye who believe! Be steadfast in the cause of Allah, bearing witness in equity: and let not a people’s enmity incite you to act otherwise than with justice. Be always just, that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah, Surely Allah is aware of what you do – The Holy Quran – Ch.5: V.9
- Help one another in righteousness and piety, but help not one another in sin and rancor: Fear Allah for Allah’s strict in punishment – Religious – The Holy Quran 5:2
- An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish. Hence the difficulty of forcing anything into an empty head – Eric Hoffer
- CA – Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter!
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference – Reinhold Niebuhr
- If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth the writing – Benjamin Franklin
Images For Demonstration Purposes Only!