Sadaq Jariya Islamic Projects Requiring Financial Support and Assistance in Tanzania!
Asalaam Aleikum & After Compliments;
The Sadaqa Projects: –
• Building New Masjids (Mosques) in Locations Grown Up – where there are none now! People have to travel some distances for Congregational Prayers!
• Water Wells (Kisima) where water is a dire need and requirement – as above!
• Renovating Derelict Need to repair renovate Old Masjids!
• Similarly for Water Wells Repairs and Renovations!
• The Holy Quraan Teaching Centres – Islam is growing up rapidly and increasingly as people turn (return) to growing populations in Islam and Converts to Islam! Especially for their children!
• Small to Medium Social Projects!
Including caring and looking after Orphans (abandoned children) their care look after and education etc.
The Islamic Hadith tells us all on the Benefits and The Rewards of Sadaqa Jariya (Social Contributions) – like getting 7 grains for one planted! The Left Hand should not know what the Right Hand gives etc. Build a Masjid now – and get one palace for you in Jannat (Firdauus)!
Giving Sadaqa Jariya is not only for the rich – but even one who has example spare (can save!) OMR 50 Rials -and can contribute 20!
You can follow all these in The (Recognised) Islamic Sites and Google!
Build up your case and defence for The Day of Reckoning and Avoid the Punishment of the Grave!
Not to show off but more in portraying seriousness and what has been already done – pleas follow the link before!
Final Completion of The Masjid Istiqamah JoJo Mafia Island Tanzania Project – November 23, 2018!
We are trustworthy reliable lots – and with people on the ground who have already completed successful works records that can be provided, if required and or if need be!
You can write to me at this email address – or send WhatsApp Message (preferably in English) to my GSM Mobile Number +968 95207511
E-mail addresses –
Allah Maakuum – Allah SWT Be With You All Ameen
Majid Al Suleimany
Majid Said Nasser Zahor Al Suleimany
Best Wishes and Regards
Muscat – Sultanate of Oman
January 8th 2019
See Posts here and at http://www.majidall.com
Photos For Demonstration Purposes Only!