What They Are All Saying About My Books!
All The Recent Comments Received on My Books!
Writing: My Passion!
http://www.createspace.com/5085322 – Writing: My Passion!
- Pleased to see the positive reactions on the impact and value of your books. Have just spent the last 3 days discussing road and process safety.
- Sincere thanks go to you and to your commitment to safety, improved learning and guidance!
Raoul Restucci – MD CEO PDO.
GM of Majis Industrial Services Company – MISC – Sohar
From (Omani) Engineer Ahmed Al Mazrouy
From: Ahmed Al-Mazrouy Date: September 17, 2014 at 10:31:54 AM GMT+4 Subject: RE: Emailing: Road Safety Novel Books
I have read Majid’s Road Safety book and it is comprehensive with real cases of accidents. I used the book to train team members on accident investigations, however; it is very useful to prevent ourselves from falling into the same situations.
Recently; It came to my knowledge that a local is burnt while splashing petrol on dry wood fire in order to improve burning but unfortunately he got burnt and currently at burns ward. How many cases had and have occurred and why don’t we learn? Mostly, we do not read! Regards, Engineer Ahmed Al-Mazrouy
Mr. Mohamed Anwar Al Balushi – Head of Learning – Bank Sohar!
On Book – Arabic – Behind The Wheel!
Really a great job by publishing the book Behind The Wheel in Arabic! I went through it. I liked it very much and my boss took one copy! My wife and my sister are reading the same! It’s a great contribution not to Oman alone but to the entire Arab World! Allah Maak! (God be with you) Ameen
A Top Public VIP wants my books!
I was really impressed yesterday when one VIP (Public) whom you have to address with His Title first called me and told me that he was looking for my Psychology of Arab Management Thinking! He was looking for the book here in Oman but was told that the book WAS SOLD OUT!
Similarly, for A Cry For Help! Both books are Arab Management Books by me! Frankly I have got emails – but never a call before! I was overwhelmed with emotions!
Dr. Najma Al Zidjali – SQU
On Book Arab Management: Reality or Myth? The Arab Manager!
Congratulations and well done! – Najma Al Zidjaly, Ph. D – Sultan Qaboos University
H.02.6 The USA Publisher
On Book Arab Management: Reality or Myth? The Arab Manager!
We are so excited on this book – we believe this book will push you to the limelight and the high position that you deserve by your writings!
H.02.7. GM ALICO – Mr. Prakash,
On Book – Arabic – Behind The Wheel!
Congratulations Mr. Majid!
Keep up the fine works! A Real Welfare to the Society!
November 16, 2014
Thank you for your kind words and for joining us today at Diabetics Day in PDO. It was great to have you with us on this key challenge suffered by so many. We need to continue to raise awareness and support.
With renewed thanks and best wishes
Raoul Restucci – PDO MD.
Appreciate your active participation in almost all of our activities and many thanks for your lovely message.
It was great to see you and I would treasure the book you gave me as gift this morning. Shukran Jazeelan.
Abdul-Amir Al Ajmi – Head Public Affairs – PDO
November 12, 2014
Many thanks for the dedication in enhancing international and local literature and whatever in the capacity of me and MISC Majis will step in to support initiative on Road Safety!
Eng. Ahmed Al Mazrooei – GM – MISC
November 8, 2014
You can go nowhere my Guru You are always in our heart! Your books are our lights forever In Shaa Allah – Mohamed Anwar Al Balushi
Uncle Majid Insha Allah – Allah Will Bless you and Give you long life and health. Thank you for the link! – Mohamed Al Nabhani
November 5, 2014
Majid, you have done a great job by writing so many books. This will be your priceless property And the heritage you will leave not only for your family but for the whole Omani and the Arab Society.
Seyyid Sakhawat Bukhari – FB – May 4 2014 – Tabinda My Daughter in Law Father!
This is the world always! 5000 years ago the belly dancer used to earn more than the writer. . The drummer earns more than the Baker, carpenter* and black Smith. If u invite Einstein today for a science seminar and then invite a naked woman for a press conference, the public would leave Einstein and his science and gather around the naked woman. This is not our fault. Its all because most of the people run after their fantasy and desires. Therefore they encourage the silly issues and run away from serious issues – Dr. Mustafa Mahmoud
Posted by Olav Mazrui – Face Book
Writing is a Passion of Writers, Authors and Columnists – and will not die even after the Author’s death – because his works will always be there to be viewed and be read by future generations! As we have seen books still doing rounds by Authors long time gone centuries ago!
Thus those ‘acting as God’ to stop and prevent your writings are just deluding themselves more than anybody else! Just keep praying for them to return to the right path and ways – Ameen – Amen – and for Good Karma!
For Bad Karma says – Those who cause you hurt and pain – do not go for revenge – because God will let you watch as they ‘screw up’ in life! The East Africans also say – The man who goes up the ladder will come down sooner or later! Or as the Chinese say – if you are going to dig a grave for your enemy – dig two graves – and one keep for yourself!
[16/11 8:39 PM] ICE 1 Majid: http://mentalfloss.com/article/55344/which-country-reads-most
Dear Majid! Nice to see you today. On your writings maybe you should consider Saudi Arabia or Egypt.
See above. [16/11 8:39 PM] ICE 1 Majid: http://www.dramafever.com/news/this-map-showing-which-countries-read-the-most-may-surprise-you/
Wish you luck and Take Care! – Senior Public Official (Retired) – November 3, 2014
From The Books!
G.01. More Recent Comments Received!
Dear Majid – May I order a copy of your lovely book? (Arab Management) – Faris Al Hajri
- Uncle – Do not forget we are not a Reading Nation! I was devastated when I found Borders was closing down! Then I asked myself – 51% of Omani population is under 21! Shook my head … to the brighter future? – Olav Mazroei
- Please communicate with Majid for the promotion of Road Safety Book Arabic/English at the scheduled event in Crowne Plaza Sohar on 28/11/2014 – Engineer Ahmed Al Mazrooei to his Secretary Memo
You’re right my dear, but they can never stop you from reaching the world! They don’t know the real values of intellectuals, as the spinal cord of every civilization. Please let me know once you have the book here and which book store!! – Dr. Faris Al Hajri
G.02 From The Newspaper!
Fan (Omani) – I think your reaction to the newspaper was to the point. My only advice is that don’t allow the other party to get the best of you. Don’t sound emotional. Just give them your piece of mind and move on…
Lady Fan (Omani) – Well , its one’s duty to speak up when things don’t go well, if I were you I would have kept quiet cause its just like talking to a wall. It’s not heard and nobody cares. It’s just losing your face over and over again and nobody cares. I will never agree with you the way you humiliate yourself. You are a talented man you deserve the best of the respect. Be calm Majid it won’t harm you and Allah sees everything. Be patient. If one door closes the other will open. Believe me!
Fan (Omani) – Spot on. I think there is a lot of hypocrisy in our society. You call a spade a spade and that’s quite admirable. Very few people have the guts to go openly public in expressing a critical opinion. Did you get any response?
From A Dr. Ph.D. – Dr. Faris Al Hajri – See Comments Here
Dear Mr. Majid, We strongly support your endeavor. Remember, the best writers, noble people, celebrities, scientists, etc., were at first neglected by their own people; that is in West during the past centuries. But; today it all changed. So keep up, never give up, you’re a very great writer, never let any negative people or pessimistic people put you down, the most you succeed, the more their feel ashamed of their wrong acts.
Finally, the Universe will respond to you abundantly. Keep up with those who are attracted by you, keep some distance to those who neglect you.
Keep looking at your achievements most whenever you get upset of a specific incident. You’re great in the eyes of many who deserve to see your smiles. Cheers!!!
Senior Omani Professional – I admire your guts and in your sincerity to want to make changes in things before they go really bad!
Some others ‘too personal’ to include here – but equally good (or have requested anonymity)!
Sir – We are with you always!
Yesterday night a group of us good getting together friends were having a meal at this Arabian Restaurant in Ghobrah and the subject starting moved to your columns articles. And your call about more Omanis to be needed represented in the especially English press and media as it is now being controlling and dominated by Indian people mainly and also some British peoples.
You also called for more stronger quality powering Omani Managers in the Press and media. Believe me Sir that people mistake us to be not knowing and not smart people and they can fool and play with us. But if they cannot learn than they will never learn in future. We are not stupid peoples. We aware and knowing too.
So Ustaadh please rest now. You have said it but they ignore you and not listen. You have done your job and duty as few Omanis that really care and feel. You take rest because you are now done and take rest Sir. Look after family only now.
Like you always tell us to take care! Ever admirer and fan to you Sir. We will never forget you till end of us.
Please forgive my English. Omani (Young) Fan…
From A Top VIP!
Dear Ustaadh Majid;
Thank you about the information about your new Road Safety book Arabic – Behind The Wheel!
– www.createspace.com/4875352 خلف عجلة القيادة
I would like to express my appreciation of your kind efforts to deliver to my office your two Arab Management books – Psychology of Arab Management Thinking! – www.trafford.com/08-0889 – and A Cry For Help! –
More importantly for writing these books and letting the rest of us in the country and the world the issues and aspects that have been troubling you for such a long time and your feelings that you needed to write these books as information to the rest and detailing your own personal experiences and exposures over 35 years and most of it being in PDO of 25 years services and as a Human Resources Management Consultant for later years.
I am pleased to inform you that I have now read both the books and am lost in words of where to start, pause or end! You have done a brilliant work and your efforts need to be recommended and to be appreciated.
I have recommended your books to my colleagues as Essential Reading for us in The Leadership. I personally think this far outweighs any monetary and other awards that you may have received so far.
My Congratulations and Thanks once again. Please let me know if you are writing any sequels and when The Road Safety Book will be available locally in Oman.
Please accept best regards and wishes
G.04 New Comments from the Readers –
January 3rd 2013
- I read your article and I must say, it was an eye opener for me – Omani HR Executive
- You said it so beautifully my dear that my heart broke out for you. I cry in my heart for you. You are so great! – From A Lady Fan (Omani
- What a brilliant article, I wish I had joined the book group sooner – British Fan
- Do men read your articles? They are the usual main culprits! I love it. Thanks – From A Lady Fan (Omani)
- It was nice to see that you have compiled all your articles in your books to be reserved for future generations – Local Great Literary person
- People respect you as our number one Columnist and for the wonderful pieces you have said over the number of years. It is our great pleasure and we are proud to have such quality Omani columnists like yourself on our side – Senior Omani Journalist
- You really talk deeply and with great understanding to human nature. You are lucky to be you! – and every word you say is making great sense.– Omani IT Head
- This was the best lot so far – IT Specialist (Indian)
- Thanks brother for your truthful and honest commentary – and all that you had said are very true and wonderful too – but this is the best one! – A Family Member.
- Your columns are an inspiration to all aspiring young Omani journalists and writers in English language – Senior Indian Journalist.
- You are among the few who are visionary and with realistic foresight. You have mentioned exactly what the mindset of our young Omanis think – Senior IT Consultant (Omani)
- You are truly one of the few peoples that one can easily connect with. It is always easier to be behind the scenes – than it is to be in the frontline. Only few can be like you! – Young Omani Fan (Lady)
- Thank you greatly! You enrich us always with your articles and contributions. I also do appreciate your ideas and suggestions – highly remarkable and commendable always! – Omani IT Head
- One thing for sure that you often get us some lovely and valued real stories which exposes wisdom to enlighten our lives. I thank you a lot for your contribution to educate the society, whether directly or indirectly – Omani CEO.
- Truthfully you are in an enviable position where some may resent your views and outlooks – but there is nothing that they can do to you adversely because you are out in the open for all to see – and this plane has already taken off from the ground – Literary Person (Indian).
- Indeed, I doubt if we will ever see (in my life time) another person like you with such these qualities – Omani Senior Engineer.
- I have been blessed to work with great people like you – and I always remember the pleasure of working with you when you were with us – British CEO.
- The true value of gold is only known by the goldsmiths and people who knows what exactly gold means – Omani Artist
- The day you left us – the before stale air blew over us in the Company once again – British GM
- It was nice to see that you have compiled all your articles in your books to be reserved for future generations – from a Local Great Literary person (Omani)
- Great experience and thoughts. We need more people like you in spreading such thoughts and standing on Change – Omani Engineering Head
- You really talk deeply and with great understanding to human nature. You are lucky to be you! – and every word you say is making great sense. only – Omani IT Head
- Great experience and thoughts. We need more people like you spreading such thoughts and standing on Change – Omani Senior Engineer
- It was nice to see that you have compiled all your articles in your books to be reserved for future generations – from a Local Great Literary person
- The University expresses its many thanks for being in touch – and is a huge pleasure and privilege and a great honour. You have a brilliant and star colossal range of achievements – and must be congratulated – UK University Professor.
- The best part I mostly enjoy is that you write from the bottom of your heart. Your writing skills are really excellent! – Senior Public Official
- Your contributions to the good of society and especially The Youth can never be marginalised or ignored – Another Senior Public Official
- More comments and remarks at myown-ebooks.com – www.majidall.com and www.majidbooks.com Also www.majidsn.com
- New website – majidwrite.com – where my columns are now posted from October 2012.
H.00 MORE FEEDBACKS & COMMENTS!
H.01 My Books Lukewarm Coverage in Media and Acceptance!
To A High VIP on My Books Lukewarm Coverage in Media and Acceptance
To A High VIP on My Books Lukewarm Coverage in Media and Acceptance
AAWW – After Compliments
I talked to my USA Publishers about our discussions yesterday on my books. Here is their response.
Dear Mr. Suleimany
Thanks for your email on the points raised.
All your books including even the new ones have been independently reviewed by Books Subjects Experts including Eric Hoffer establishment and that includes also Independent Assessors in Kindle.
The feedback were all sent to you and mainly being highly commendable and very positive with only some highlighters here and there. That is the reason why your Psychology Book had won The USA Golden Seal of Literary Excellence Award for 2013.
It is true that the Assessments and Reviews are found outside the book but we have a Policy of publishing your book within 6 to 8 weeks once full PDF works have been produced to us.
We do not wait for Assessments Reviews etc. to be included in the books because in that way we allow the Reader to form his own independent opinions before reading what others are thinking about the book. This is in its best format Literary Excellency and Freedom to the Reader. The quoted examples in your country are perhaps because of too much censoring and editing bureaucracy and thus the need to include in the books before publishing.
Mr. Suleimany, you know well with 12 books that is not how we operate as Publishers and for USA books publishing. We do not have this requirement in USA.
You have achieved a great deal and have done great works and you should hold your head high and brim with excitement and pride with your achievements.
Please do not let anyone make you feel down or small because as a Writer you cannot please everyone and there will always be some dead set against your books from the start for their own personal or other reasons. Especially as your books cover real core hard stuff that many are scared stiff to touch even by a long pole!
Have A Great Day!
Majid Al Suleimany
September 27, 2014